Barragan Paintings Monday Only Sale 50% OFF All Flower Painting Prints

/
0 Comments

It's Monday and this means it's Barragan Paintings' weekly sale day.
ONLY today March 23, 2015 get 50 OFF all Flower Painting Prints in my Etsy Shop.  Use code: 2FOR1SALE at the checkout.  

A little about myself:
Just like you, I enjoy finding and marveling at apparently insignificant things such as wildflowers picked on a morning walk, a local fruit right out of an orchard, or an Italian landscape especially at sunset when the colors warm up.

I love simplicity & quality and I embed these values in my paintings by using only the finest Italian oil paints and supports. When you purchase a Barragan Painting you're buying a timeless original that will last for generations. Each painting is signed on the front & back and sold with a Certificate of Authenticity.
I accept custom orders of gardens, towns, churches, homes and landscapes.


Share this post with a friend below, thank you!


You may also like

No comments:

Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.