Barragan Paintings Monday Only Sale 50% OFF All Flower Painting Prints


It's Monday and this means it's Barragan Paintings' weekly sale day.
ONLY today March 23, 2015 get 50 OFF all Flower Painting Prints in my Etsy Shop.  Use code: 2FOR1SALE at the checkout.  

A little about myself:
Just like you, I enjoy finding and marveling at apparently insignificant things such as wildflowers picked on a morning walk, a local fruit right out of an orchard, or an Italian landscape especially at sunset when the colors warm up.

I love simplicity & quality and I embed these values in my paintings by using only the finest Italian oil paints and supports. When you purchase a Barragan Painting you're buying a timeless original that will last for generations. Each painting is signed on the front & back and sold with a Certificate of Authenticity.
I accept custom orders of gardens, towns, churches, homes and landscapes.


Share this post with a friend below, thank you!


You may also like

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger.
There was an error in this gadget