My Neighbor's Pink Flowers in Glass

/
0 Comments





















5 x 7 in. / 13 x 18 cm.
oil on canvas board / olio su cartone telato
signed on front & back / firmato davanti e dietro
final protective damar varnish / vernice finale damar protettiva
june 2013


 


























I woke up early as usual.  I hadn't picked any flowers the day before so, still in my pijamas, I grabbed a pair of scissors and quietly walked out of my house and to the next 'vicolo' where I knew there was a beautiful rose bush.  People aren't normally too keen about you clipping their roses, but nobody was looking!

Mi sono svegliata presto come sempre.  Non avevo colto dei fiori il giorno prima e così ancora in pigiama, ho afferrato un paio di forbici e sono uscita silenziosamente di casa e andata nel vicolo accanto dove sapevo che c'era un bell'arbusto di rose.  Alla gente qui normalemente non piace che gli tagli le rose, ma nessuno stava guardando!


You may also like

No comments:

Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.