Big Red Rose for Jose'

/
0 Comments

























5 x 7 in. / 13 x 18 cm.
oil on canvas board / olio su cartone telato
signed on front & back / firmato davanti e dietro
final protective damar varnish / vernice damar finale protettiva
june 2013










































I hung with my friend Jose' Lozano yesterday we went to dinner at a Pho' place and had a great time, chatting, eating and doing alot of 'chisme'.  He really likes my 'verdurita' paintings and suggested I paint them a little bigger in size.  I totally agree, here's the first one!

Sono stata con il mio amico Jose' Lozano ieri, siamo andati a cena in un Pho' (risotrante Vietnamita) e ci siamo veramente divertiti, parlando, mangiando e pettegolando.  Gli piace i miei dipinti e ha suggerito che gli dipingesse un po' piĆ¹ grande.  Sono totalmente d'accordo, ecco il primo!


You may also like

No comments:

Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.