Painting in the Italian Countryside

/
0 Comments
Have you ever been to Umbria? Then you're probably familiar with the warm color landscapes. It's very relaxing and peaceful to paint on a country road.
Why not join me for a week long painting holiday?
Contact me for info: cbcaridad@gmail.com



 Siete mai stati in Umbria? Allora sicuramente conoscete i colori caldi del paesaggio.   
E' molto rilassante dipingere su una strada di campagna.  Perchè non vieni a dipingere una settimana in Umbria?
Per info: cbcaridad@gmail.com

The warm colors at sunset is what I love the most.

I colori caldi del tramonto sono i miei preferiti.

These paintings will be on sale in approximately 
3 weeks in my Etsy Shop.

Questi dipinti saranno in vendita in 
circa 3 

settimane nel mio negozio Etsy.



You may also like

No comments:

Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.