Back to Painting

/
0 Comments












I've taken a few weeks off from the Project.  I suppose it's the necessary time to rest and organize the coming year.  I'm coming up with new ideas for my Etsy Shop that I'll reveal a little bit at a time.
This morning I spotted these little red roses, so sweet, compact and powerful.























Ho preso qualche settimana di riposo dal progetto.  Suppongo che è il tempo necessario per riposare e organizzare l'anno appena iniziato.  Mi sono venuti nuove idee per il negozio Etsy e gli rivelerò un po alla volta.
Stamattina ho visto queste piccole rose rosse così dolce e rigogliose.  




















Ecco un immagine di "Le Strenne di Corciano" di dicembre scorso.



You may also like

No comments:

Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.