/
0 Comments
"Two Pears on Doily"   SOLD















5 x 7 in. / 13 x 18 cm.
oil on canvas board / olio su cartone telato
signed on front and back / firmato davanti e dietro
final protective damar varnish / vernice finale damar protettiva
mar. 2013

A conversation with myself as I painted this morning:
"I've done other pair of pears before.  Why the same?  Well, they're not the same.  They are pears but each one is unique.  And then again, I'm not the same either.  I could paint pears or onions for the rest of my life and each painting would be different.  I am no longer the person I was when I started painting these pears".

Una conversazione con me stessa mentre dipingevo sta mattina:
"Ho fatto altri paie di pere prima di allora.  Perchè dipingere la stessa cosa?  Bene, non sono la stessa cosa.  Sono pera ma ognuno è unico.  E se ci penso anche io non più la stessa.  Potrei dipingere pere o cipolle per il resto della mia vita e ogni dipinto sarebbe diverso.  Non sono più la stessa persona che ero quando ho iniziato a dipingere questi due".


You may also like

No comments:

Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.