/
0 Comments
"Bachelor Buttons"




















5 x 7 in. / 13 x 18 cm.
oil on canvas board / olio su cartone telato
signed on front and back / firmato davanti e dietro
final protective damar varnish / vernice finale protettiva damar
mar. 2013

 















I bought these 'Bachelor Buttons' yesterday.  They remind me of when I was a student at university, I worked a few hours a day as one of the campus gardeners and was responsibile for the flowers and greenery around the student center.  I loved that job so much, it was so relaxing.  I discovered these flowers while I was working there and have loved them ever since.

Ho comprato questi 'Botton d'oro' ieri.  Mi ricordano a quando ero all'università e lavoravo un paio di ore al giorno come giardiniera, ero responsabile dei fiori e del verde intorno al centro dei studenti.  Amavo così tanto quel lavoro, era così rilassante.  Avevo scoperto questi fiori mentre lavoravo lì e li amo da allora.


You may also like

No comments:

Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.