"Luciano's Tomato with Garlic"

/
0 Comments




















5 x 7 / \3 x 18 cm.
oil on canvas board / olio su cartone telato
signed on front & back / firmato davanti e dietro
final protective damar varnish / vernice damar finale protettiva
aug. 2013


 





















I knew I wouldn't have had time yesterday evening to paint in the late afternoon so after lunch I decided to sit down at my table and paintEarlier in the morning, Luciano the weaver had given me some beautiful tomatoes from his vegetable patch. 

Sapevo che non avrei avuto tempo per dipingere ieri pomeriggio e così decise di sedermi al mio tavolo dopo pranzo e dipingere.  Luciano il tessitore mi aveva dato alcuni bellissimi pomodori dal suo orto. 


You may also like

No comments:

Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.