/
0 Comments
"Unpeeled Mandarine"   SOLD


















oil on canvas board / olio su cartone telato
4 x 5 in. / 13 x 18 cm.
signed on front and back / firmato davanti e dietro
final protective damar varnish / vernice damar finale protettiva
dic. / dec. 2012


I never know what I'm going to paint until I sit down in front of the easle.  It's surrounded by a casting call of onions, garlic, apples, oranges and old pomegranates.  Didn't want to paint another mandarine, so I undressed this one a little until I liked it enough to paint it.

Non so mai cosa dipingerò finchè non mi siedo davanti al cavalletto.  Sembra un casting di cipolle, aglio, mele, arance e vecchi melograni.  Non volevo dipingere un altro mandarino, così ho svestito questo un pò finche mi è piaciuto abbastanza per dipingerlo.




You may also like

No comments:

Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.